A Word From Our Founder

In the beginning of 2016, JND opened for business to help accommodate the re-emerging upscale high-rise market that had been nonexistent since the previous economic downfall in 2010. Previous high-rise specialists and HVAC contractors had either closed or moved onto other construction options during this hard time, but in 2016 the market began to recover providing us with significant opportunities. From that time on, areas such as Naples, Fort Myers, Sarasota, and Tampa have shown a vast increase in upscale high-rise projects. This form of construction has accounted for about 60% - 70% of our annual revenue. In addition to the high-rises, we also contract projects such as assisted living facilities, upscale apartments, storage facilities, and commercial hospitality which makes up the other 30% - 40% of our annual revenue.

View our portfolio for more information on our work


We provide complete HVAC install for commercial and multi-residential type projects. We have experience with DX, VRF, and Water-Source systems.


We perform our own duct fabrication at our corporate office. With a 12,000 sqft warehouse, we can store, build, and deliver our ductwork straight to the job sites. This allows for us to control our quality and time more efficiently.


With a 24-HOUR Service Department, we can meet the needs of our clients long after the build. We provide warranty, maintenance, service repairs, upgrades, owner consultations, and much more. We are able to provide a complete service to our customers and their clients as your full service contractor.

Learn more about us and our team

Since 1993

Who We Are

J N D Mechanical was founded by Fred Schuman and Nate Farnsworth. Both leaders in the HVAC industry for decades. Fred and Nate's impact in the industry not only attracted Customers to JND, but also team members with experience and reputation in the industry. They put together a strong team of project managers, tradesmen, service technicians and administration.

Our logo represents the 3 sides that make our foundation; Our Employees, Customers and Vendors. We are the strongest when working together as a team.

Our Mission is to stay engaged, be forward thinking, be firm, be fair and always uphold the morally right side of any commitment or obligation.

See Portfolio page for examples of the work we have provided and our client references.

State Mechanical License #CMC1249359




5021 Luckett Road, Fort Myers, FL 33905


13131 56th Court, Suite 701, Clearwater, FL 33760


Current Customers

This list does not include all, but a few our current valued customers for references.

  1. Suffolk Construction Inc.
  2. Kast Construction
  3. Manhattan Construction Florida Inc.
  4. BCBE Construction Inc.
  5. DeAngelis Diamond Construction Inc.
  6. Soave Development
  7. Surety Construction.
  8. D Garrett Construction
  9. CR Smith
  10. Page Mechanical Group

Making an Impact

J N D Mechanical believes in making a difference. Our goals is to contribute and give back to our community. JND Mechanical provides time and portions of our profits to organizations, events and charities within our community. We are fortunate to be in business and able to contribute to those in need; therefore, giving back is our priority.

Click on the pictures for more information on these organizations.


State Mechanical License #CMC1249359